Sales of alumina ceramics in the advanced ceramics market are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6%
NEW YORK, November 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Fact.MR – A market research and competitive intelligence provider: Sales of the global advanced ceramics market are expected to increase by more than 7% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, estimates Fact.MR. The growth of the market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for alumina ceramics in various end-use sectors such as transportation, electrical and electronics, etc.
Advanced ceramics have eco-friendly qualities and are also considered high performance ceramics. They are also increasingly being replaced by traditional metals in the transport, chemical, environmental and other sectors.
Hence, the increasing use of silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride ceramics in wind turbines, pollution control applications, and photovoltaic modules will drive the advanced ceramics market.
According to estimates from Fact.MR, alumina ceramics are expected to hold a major share of the global advanced ceramics market. As alumina ceramics have exceptional qualities that make them suitable even for structural and corrosive conditions.
In addition, alumina ceramics possessing a thermal conductivity 20 times higher than other oxides, they are widely used for oxidation in the electrical and electronics and semiconductor industries. According to the study, the alumina ceramics segment is expected to grow by 2.3 times during the forecast period.
For more market insights, request a sample of this report
In terms of coatings, the ceramic coatings segment is expected to hold the mammoth share in the global advanced ceramics market. Segment growth is driven by increasing applications in the transportation industry and growth in sales of ceramic coatings across India, China, and the United States
“Growing sustainability concerns in several end-use industries such as industrial, transportation and others are pushing the consumption of advanced ceramics. In order to capitalize on the growing demand, leading manufacturers are developing innovative technologies with the integration of artificial intelligence to increase their revenue. This should bode well for the growth of the market,” says an analyst from Fact.MR.
Key points to remember:
- Sales of advanced ceramics in the United States are expected to increase 1.4 times by the end of 2031
- Growing demand for advanced ceramics in the building and infrastructure sectors in China should drive sales
- Germany Advanced Ceramics Market is poised to grow at around 4% CAGR during 2021-2031
- In terms of class, sales of ceramic matrix composites are expected to grow at over 5% CAGR over the assessment period
- At the regional level, Asia Pacific excluding Japan Expected to Emerge as Highest Paying Region in Global Advanced Ceramics Market, Growing 1.2x till 2031
- As advanced ceramics cost more than their metal and alloy counterparts, demand is expected to be hampered during the forecast period, especially in emerging economies
For Critical Insights on Advanced Ceramics Market, Request Methodology Here
Major players operating in the global advanced ceramics market are introducing new products and improving their production capabilities to expand their product portfolio. They also focus on research and development activities to create innovative technologies for unique applications.
- In August 2021, XJet Ltd., a global provider of breakthrough metal and ceramic additive manufacturing technologies and solutions, announced the availability of Alumina Engineering Ceramics to expand its portfolio of additive manufacturing materials.
- In January 2021, Kyocera announced the launch of its new research and development center for activities such as the development of laminated ceramic capacitors, ceramic packages for electronic devices in Japan. The company aims to focus on innovations in the areas of information and communications, environmental conservation and smart energy.
Leading players in Advanced Ceramics market include:
- 3M Society
- Applied Ceramics Inc.
- Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc.
- Ceramtec GmbH
- Coorstek Inc.
- HC Starck GmbH
- International Ceramic Engineering (ICE)
- Kyocera Company
- Materion Company
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd.
- Rauschert GmbH
- Toto Ltd.
- Saint-Gobain Advanced Ceramics LLC
- Small Precision Tools Inc.
- PLC of Vesuvius
More valuable insights into Advanced Ceramics Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the advanced ceramics market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031. The study discloses compelling information on Global Advanced Ceramics with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Alumina ceramic
- Ceramic-based components
- Ceramic Titanate
- Zirconia ceramic
- Silicon carbide ceramic
- Ceramic filters
- Silicon nitride ceramic
- Magnesium silicate ceramic
- Boron Nitride Pyrolytic Ceramic
- Aluminum Nitride Ceramic
- Structural ceramics
- Technical Ceramics
- High-tech ceramics
- Ferrite ceramic
- Transparent ceramic
- Ceramic matrix composites
- Ceramic coatings
- Monolithic ceramic
- Electrical equipment
- Catalyst support
- Electronic appliances
- Wear parts
- engine parts
- Electrical and electronics sector
- Transport sector
- Medical sector
- Defense & Security sector
- Environment sector
- Chemical sector
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Advanced Ceramics Market Report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook for the advanced ceramics market for 2021-2031.
- The market study also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the advanced ceramics market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Advanced Ceramics Market investigation identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within industry.
- Advanced Ceramics Market share analysis of major companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s Chemistry and Materials Coverage –
Scope of the ceramics market– Ceramic is widely used in the construction industry, which is growing rapidly around the world, especially in developing countries. Growing economies, urbanization, per capita income and expenditure, GDP growth, and population increase all increase the demand for construction in the housing and commercial sectors. Ceramics continue to be highly valued in the semiconductor industry as packaging materials, substrates, and other supporting services due to the exceptional safety and reliability they offer.
Dielectric Ceramics Market Overview– The extensive use of dielectric ceramics in the wireless communication industry is a major driver for the expansion of the market. In recent years, the wireless communication business has grown. Mobile phones, facsimile machines (FAX), military radar systems, satellites, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and direct broadcast satellites are all examples of applications of dielectric ceramics in the wireless communications industry. Additionally, the increasing use of dielectric ceramics in the production of electronic components is propelling the market forward.
Electroceramics Market Forecast– Individuals and organizations are increasing their investments in advanced data storage equipment such as supercomputers, servers, cell phones and other electronic gadgets as the global electronic revolution gains momentum. As a result, the production of semiconductors for these devices has increased dramatically. As a result, leading producers of electro-ceramics are gaining ground, producing ceramics produced from a variety of high-quality ingredients such as magnesia, alumina, and zirconia. Automotive semiconductors, especially for electric vehicles, show great promise.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0, to chemicals and materials, to technology, even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our chemicals and materials research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s market research subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]